Day 4: ICC 360 Review (Lagos State)
The ICC 360 review continued in Lagos on day 4 at the Tafawa Balewa Square Cricket Oval.
Activities began on the day with the ICC delegates meeting with Edo State delegates for presentation
After the purpoted decision by the ICC to abort plans of visiting the states listed in the course of thier 360 review to Nigeria, Edo State stormed Lagos to make an elaborate presentation of Cricket activities in the last 3 years of development and administration. the presentation which was commended by the ICC team and regarded as the best structure for cricket development in the country was a tip of the iceberg in regards to the actual level of work been done in the state.
Leading the delegates for Edo State was the Vice Chairman of the State Association, Barr. Abraham Oviawe
FULL LIST OF DELEGATE.
- Abraham Oviawe Esq., Vice Chairman, ESCA.
- Mr. Charity Igbinosa, Deputy Director (Technical), Edo State Sports Commission.
- Mr. Richard Igbinadolor, Principal, Edo Boys High School.
- Mr. Cyril Musa, Coach, Edo State Senior Female Team/ Assistant Coach, National Female Team.
- Amb. Theophilus Adolphus Ibodeme, Coach, Edo Boys High School/ Edo State Under 15 & 17.
- Miss Samantha Agazuma, Captain, State Senior Female Team.
- Master Peter Aho, Captain, State Senior Team.
- Miss Muni Abu, Data Officer, Edo Cricket League.
- Master David Abiebhode, Acting Captain, Edo State under 15.
- Master Prosper Useni, Captain, Edo Boys High School.
Also present during the presentation were Mr. Kelvin Agbonmwanegbe, Board Member, Edo State Cricket Association, Musa Ehizoje Bodie, P.R.O. Nigeria Cricket Federation/Board Member, Edo State Cricket Association, respectively.
Mr Uthe Clive Ogbimi, Former Regional Development Officer for South-South also gave a brief of cricket activities in other states of the South- South zone.